The Arch Angels™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Total War series clan, The Arch Angels™ forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Application.

Go down 
+4
Julius Caesar
Hawkwing
ChaosSpartan
Alpha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Alpha

Recruitment Application. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Application.   Recruitment Application. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:09 am

Below is the application anyone wishing to join AA will need to fill out. Fill out every field and in order.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Where do you hail from?

- How old are you?

- What PC games do you play?

- What is your Steam username? (So that it will be easier to contact you)

- Why do you wish to join The Arch Angels™?

- Were you contacted or recommended by an AA member or admin?

- Tell us a bit about yourself.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|- Please allow 12-24 hours for an AA admin or officer to respond to your application, thank you.

- AA admin staff
Back to top Go down
https://thearchangelsclan.board-directory.net
ChaosSpartan
Novice Angel
Novice Angel

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application.   Recruitment Application. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:57 am

- Where do you hail from? United States of America

- How old are you? 14

- What PC games do you play? Counter Strike Source, Rome Total War, Medieval II total war

- What is your Steam username? (So that it will be easier to contact you) xxchaosviper

- Why do you wish to join The Arch Angels™? Saw AA Ares name in a Heir of Carthage video, and remembered some of his videos and wanted to join.

- Were you contacted or recommended by an AA member or admin? AA Ares

- Tell us a bit about yourself. I like to game, love learning about Ancient times -Ancient Greece, Rome, ect.- I also like reading books about about everything especially historical fiction and fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Alpha

PostSubject: Welcome :)   Recruitment Application. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:42 am

Welcome to our forum Chaos! Good to hear from ya! Just add some of us on Steam and try to get in some games with us and we'll go from there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thearchangelsclan.board-directory.net
Hawkwing
Novice Angel
Novice Angel

PostSubject: Legend_of_Zama app   Recruitment Application. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:59 am

- Where do you hail from? --- Canada

- How old are you? --- 15

- What PC games do you play? --- currently very active in Shogun 2

- What is your Steam username? (So that it will be easier to contact you) --- CivFreek

- Why do you wish to join The Arch Angels™? --- i know lots of your members and played a few 2v2 and 1v1s with [AA] Shogun and know [AA] Point_Man and [AA] Ares. but mainly because of lots of Shogun 2 activity

- Were you contacted or recommended by an AA member or admin? [AA] Shogun

- Tell us a bit about yourself. i am a history buff, a book fanatic and love the Total War series
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Novice Angel
Novice Angel

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application.   Recruitment Application. EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:29 pm

- Where do you hail from? America!! (NY)

- How old are you? 15

- What PC games do you play? Total War (have all) mainly play Shogun 2 and RTW. CSS, TF2.

- What is your Steam username? (So that it will be easier to contact you) Julius Caesar

- Why do you wish to join The Arch Angels™? seen you guys online and have seen some of your videos, looks like a fun clan with cool people. Have been looking for a Total war clan for a while now.

- Were you contacted or recommended by an AA member or admin? Nope.

As you may be able to tell I like Julius Caesar. I enjoy most history, WWII, Rome and Greek are prob may favorite. I play a lot of games and enjoy watching movies, and long walks on the beach under the stars!
Back to top Go down
The_Colonel
Novice Angel
Novice Angel

PostSubject: Recruitment APP   Recruitment Application. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:38 am

- Where do you hail from? Ireland Wink

- How old are you? 18

- What PC games do you play? Rome Tw, Napoeon TW of course Shogun TW and more in the future such as Skyrim and Battlefield.

- What is your Steam username? (So that it will be easier to contact you) The_Colonel

- Why do you wish to join The Arch Angels™️? I want to join a clan thats more closely compacted and everyone knows each other. The most important part is loyalty and all the guys in your clan seem to be loyal and not be clan hoppers. Also, after watching all the AA's guys vids on youtube i notice similar styles of play i regularly watch Ares and Kris' vids and especially pointmans Wink. I am pretty decent at shogun ranked 360 something on 1v1 ladder but i see myself as more of a team player and work better as part of a team. Also, because of the fact your guys have no one leader so to say where the clan is run by multiple ppl is good.

- Were you contacted or recommended by an AA member or admin? Nope.....

- Tell us a bit about yourself. I play PC's games on daily and regular basis. I like to play for fun to say but when the time is needed to be serious thats when i am. I am always up for 2v2s or 3v3s the whole time ........ultimately i never spam because i disagree with it Sad and have have no shame in losing. I will also not turn down a challange as losing makes u better and makes way for improvement.Well thats all from me hope to hear from you whenever thanks good luck. 8-)
Back to top Go down
NanoNappy
Novice Angel
Novice Angel
NanoNappy

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application.   Recruitment Application. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 am

- Where do you hail from? England

- How old are you? 15

- What PC games do you play? Most Total War games, a few FPS's, Starcraft 2 and MMRussia Mod for Mount and Blade (ATM)

- What is your Steam username? My sign up name is marineman1996, and my display name is NanoNapoleon

- Why do you wish to join The Arch Angels™? I have heard and seen great things from the clan, you also all seem very friendly.

- Were you contacted or recommended by an AA member or admin? Nope

- Tell us a bit about yourself. I love History, my favourites being the Roman empire and the Rise and Fall of the samurai fascinates me. I play a lot of games, love movies. in game i respect my enemies and will always rise to a challenge
Back to top Go down
Echelon
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Echelon

PostSubject: Rec. Info   Recruitment Application. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Thank u for showing an interest and applying... Gl with ur applications!
Back to top Go down
GamerRichy
Novice Angel
Novice Angel

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application.   Recruitment Application. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:35 am

- Where do you hail from?
Kent, England

- How old are you?

- What PC games do you play?
Many of the total war series (Rome, Napoleon etc)

- What is your Steam username? (So that it will be easier to contact you)
GamerRichy

- Why do you wish to join The Arch Angels™?
I wish to join because i would like to seek further experience and become a better player. In addition, i would like to be in a clan that is active and have a good relationship as many clans i have been in lack this. I have always had great respect for this clan.

- Were you contacted or recommended by an AA member or admin?
No.

I'm a very friendly player. I am a player that if I lose a battle I look at why I lost and I improve on that. I am also very versatile, I can use various armies, adapt to changes and I am able to follow advice as well as giving some. Many players may know me in your clan, as I'm a very honourable player. I'm also good at taking criticism and able to be a team leader as well as being a follower. I also make videos on youtube which recently, I have not had much time to do but this will give you an insight on to how i play and my opinions throughout shogun. Therefore I will be awaiting a reply as I'm very exited I even get a chance to write this application.
Back to top Go down
Echelon
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Echelon

PostSubject: GamerRichy App.   Recruitment Application. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:44 am

Hi there, tnx for showing an interest in joinning our clan... Please add some of our members and get some games with them, and we will see how it goes from there on.

Good luck with ur application!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application.   Recruitment Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Application.
Page 1 of 1